The position entails providing customer service and assistance to consumers and the lending industry.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Answer questions on policy issues, general requests, and assistance with online processing system.
- Respond to inbound calls, emails and voice mails and will document each contact in a database and perform return calls as required.
- Some weekend and/or overtime work may be required on occasion.
- Minimum three to five years of residential mortgage finance experience (origination experience strongly preferred).
- Two to four years of college, or equivalent work experience.
- Two years of customer service or contact center experience.
- Knowledge of FHA home mortgage programs and mortgage finance terminology.
- Strong interpersonal skills and customer service skills.
- Ability to effectively navigate a computer Customer Relationship Management application, related websites and support tools.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems.
- Ability to manage time effectively.
- Applicants selected will be subject to a security background and credit investigation and drug screening and must meet eligibility and suitability requirements.
- Candidates must be must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Resumes should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state in the subject line: “Mortgage Customer Service Representative.”
TDEC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, creed, ancestry, national origin, genetic information, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.