The position entails providing customer service and assistance to consumers and the lending industry.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Answer questions on policy issues, general requests, and assistance with online processing system.
- Respond to inbound calls, emails and voice mails and will document each contact in a database and perform return calls as required.
- Some weekend and/or overtime work may be required on occasion.
- Minimum three to five years of residential mortgage finance experience (origination experience strongly preferred).
- Two to four years of college, or equivalent work experience.
- Two years of customer service or contact center experience.
- Knowledge of FHA home mortgage programs and mortgage finance terminology.
- Strong interpersonal skills and customer service skills.
- Ability to effectively navigate a computer Customer Relationship Management application, related websites and support tools.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems.
- Ability to manage time effectively.
- Applicants selected will be subject to a security background and credit investigation and drug screening and must meet eligibility and suitability requirements.
- Candidates must be must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Resumes should be emailed to email@example.com. Please state in the subject line: “Mortgage Customer Service Representative.”
Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled