TDEC seeks a Proposal Coordinator to support our business development staff in Bethesda, Maryland. This position can be based remotely.
The Proposal Coordinator will coordinate document production to support proposal development, reviews, and delivery. This includes working closely with the Proposal Manager and team to review the Request for Proposal (RFP) for requirements and supporting the development of winning proposals.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate proposals for government and commercial clients.
- Coordinate proposal processes and create proposal outlines, compliance matrices, and proposal schedules.
- Lead proposal kick-off meetings win theme development, schedule management, compliance oversight, writing instructions and team guidance, review team coordination and production oversight.
- Write and edit material for development of proposals, qualifications statements, presentations and other assignments.
- Reviews and analyzes solicitations – RFI’s, RFP’s, and RFQ’s
- Act with significant autonomy in working with operations personnel and subject matter experts and subcontractors to compile and optimize their proposal contributions.
- Perform final quality control review before proposals are delivered to the customer.
- Perform in-depth editing of draft responses for clarity, continuity, readability, grammar, punctuation, sentence structure and spelling.
- Participate in establishing proposal style guidelines and standards for texts and illustrations.
- Gather data from all members of the proposal team and assemble it into a master proposal.
- Coordinate proposal reviews, dissemination of review comments to section writers, and incorporation of updates into proposal.
- Coordinate proposal status tracking, production, and delivery.
- Assist in the development of proposal graphics and coordinate graphic creation with graphic designer.
- Maintain master solicitation documents. Distribute amendments and updates as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or related discipline required.
- 4-5 years of experience required in a proposal development for a Federal government contractor.
- Experience should include leading proposals; researching, writing, and editing compliant proposal content; and participation in color reviews.
- Demonstrated experience using established industry methodologies to manage the proposal development process.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, effectively manage time, and keep pace in a dynamic environment while staying organized and following-up on critical items for multiple, often simultaneous, projects.
- Excellent research skills and the ability to effectively gather information needed from files, team members, and senior staff members through interviewing techniques.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and adjust to changing priorities.
- Must be willing to work outside of normal working hours to meet firm deadlines if needed.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Word and PowerPoint; basic working knowledge of Excel.
If interested, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled